Products & Production
With our two production sites at hand, we are capable of providing a wide range of number of pieces and piece weight. We are your reliable partner for both single pieces and series production of 2,000 components per year with a weight ranging from 1,000 to 30,000 kg.
Be it the conventional mold process with wood, plastic, or metal molds or lost-foam casting with the mold made of polystyrene remaining in the cast and thermally decomposed, we master both processes.
The material's physical and mechanical characteristics are standardized. The respective data sheets can be downloaded under Normen und Zertifikate.
We are happy to advise you personally on the most current material developments.
- Iron foundry
- 1,000 - 30,000 kg per piece
- Single pieces and series (2,000 pcs./year)
- Conventional mold processing and lost-foam casting
- Process control according to Six Sigma
- Very high repeatability
- Experience from the production of more than 10,000 crank cases
- Used in, among other things, locomotives or for the stationary power generation
- One of the largest manufacturers of wind energy castings in Europe
- Special materials in applications up to -40°C
- Castings for gas and steam turbines
- Special materials for increased temperature resistance
Products for Mechanical Engineering
- Decade-long experience
- Ranging from machine bases through compressor housings to pump housings
Your application is not listed? You have further questions to our range of services and products?
We are happy to advise you on all your questions you might have.